New Travel Regulations You Need to Know:
- 1.- Enhanced security is in place at all international airports.
- 2.- Passengers must arrive at least 2 hours prior for any international flight. All carry-on bags are being subjected to security screenings.
- 3.- All passengers regardless of age (including minors and unaccompanied minors) may be subject to additional screening if selected at random or if circumstances warrant.
- 4.- Secondary passenger screenings include full body pat-downs and manual inspection of all hand carried items.
- 5.- In flight, at the discretion of the pilot and the individual airline, passengers may be required to stow all their personal belongings for any portion of the flight.
We higly recommend:
- 1.- Mark ALL of your pieces of luggage for easy identification.
- 2.- If you can, please check all luggage including carry-on bags. The less you carry the less additional screenings and manual inspections of carried items.
- 3.- Get to the airport AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. Normally you should be at the airport at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- 4.- If you are traveling with a TOUR PACKAGE that includes transportation, you may want to consider booking a separate PRIVATE TRANSFER for you and your family. With your own PRIVATE TRANSFER you can relax and request a pick up time that is convenient for you and arrive at the airport at your own time, please avoid being rushed to the airport with a bus full of people. CLICK HERE for Special Rates for Airport Transfers.
- 5.- If you don't have transportation scheduled, please pre-arrange your transportation for an easier transition through the airport.
- 6.- Make sure one person carries ALL required IDs, Tourist Cards, and/or proof of citizenship along with boarding passes. You will be required to show these documents at all screenings.
- 7.- If you are NOT SURE – Put it in your check luggage.
- 8.- If you have any questions regarding how early you need to be at the airport or if a PRIVATE TRANSFER is your best option, please call TOLL FREE from the US and Canada at 1-888-414-0017 or direct at +52 998 848 0333.
We can't stress enough how IMPORTANT it is that you get to the airport with plenty of time to catch your flight. Everybody is being screened and searched, you WILL NOT get any special treatment if your flight is about to leave. These are new SECURITY regulations and officers are available to make sure everybody is screened and NOT to make the lines go fast. PLEASE PLAN AHEAD AND DO WHATEVER NECESSARY TO GET TO THE AIRPORT EARLY.