Cancun Airport Wi-Fi Information
There is wireless internet connection (wi-fi) service available for all passengers at all terminals at Cancun Airport. This service is provided by Prodigy Mobile.
How to connect to the Cancun Airport Wi-Fi service:
- Open your device's wi-fi settings
- Turn on wi-fi
- Choose the “CUN Wi-Fi” hotspot
- Open your device's browser. You will be automatically taken to the wi-fi host's webpage
- Sign-in or Create an account to connect
- Done! Start browsing the internet.
Please note that there is a 60 minutes time limit for sponsored connections.
Alternative locations where you can get wi-fi service.
You can also get wi-fi service at Mera's Business Lounges at terminals 2, 3, and 4. This is not a free service but it's included along with other amenities when you pay for access to the lounge. Lounges are only available to passengers waiting to board departing flights. For more information please visit our VIP lounge page.
At terminal 4 you can get wi-fi access at the Domestic Lounge and the International Lounge