Entry Immigration Form
TRAVEL ADVISORY - Covid-19 International Arrival Passengers
Some commercial airlines NO LONGER hand out immigration forms, to be prepared, please fill out the immigration form ONLINE now so you don't delay your entry process when you arrive in Cancun. ALL immigration forms are FREE.
At this time there are NO special requirements to visit Mexico, however, we recommend you check with your airline for any requirements necessary to RETURN to your country.
ALL foreign citizens traveling to Mexico MUST fill out an Official Entry Immigration Form prior to their arrival to Mexico. To ease the immigration entry process now you can fill out the Immigration Form(s) in the comfort of your home or office. The online registration process is very convenient and straightforward and all you need is your passport, flight information, address or name of the hotel where you are staying, and a printer to print your Official Entry Tourist Card. THE TOURIST CARD IS PER PERSON INCLUDING CHILDREN.
EXPEDITE YOUR ENTRY
When you arrive in Mexico you present your printed Tourist Card, your passport, and since your information is already in the system , the Immigration Officer just needs to stamp your Tourist Card and that's it - Welcome to Mexico, Enjoy Your Stay!
DON'T WASTE TIME AT THE AIRPORT - GET YOUR TOURIST CARD NOW, IT'S TOTALLY FREE!
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a foreign citizen traveling to Mexico
- You have a valid passport
- You will travel to Mexico in less than 30 days
- Your will not stay in Mexico more than 180 days
- You are traveling to Mexico for pleasure, vacation, or recreational purposes
- You are NOT going to Mexico to seek employment
WHAT YOU NEED
- Contact information
- Passport information
- Full Name of the Hotel or address in Mexico
- Arrival flight information
- Email to send you the Tourist Card
- A printer to print the Tourist Card