Entry Immigration Form
"Starting soon some commercial airlines will stop handing out immigration forms aboard their airplanes, we highly recommend you fill out the form(s) online now so you don't delay your immigration process when you arrive in Mexico."
ALL foreign citizens traveling to Mexico MUST fill out an Official Entry Immigration Form prior to their arrival to Mexico. To ease the immigration entry process now you can fill out the Immigration Form(s) in the comfort of your home or office. The online registration process is very convenient and straightforward and all you need is your passport, flight information, address or name of the hotel where you are staying, and a printer to print your Official Entry Tourist Card. THE TOURIST CARD IS PER PERSON INCLUDING CHILDREN.
EXPEDITE YOUR ENTRY
When you arrive in Mexico you present your printed Tourist Card, your passport, and since your information is already in the system , the Immigration Officer just needs to stamp your Tourist Card and that's it - Welcome to Mexico, Enjoy Your Stay!
DON'T WASTE TIME AT THE AIRPORT - GET YOUR TOURIST CARD NOW, IT'S TOTALLY FREE!
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a foreign citizen traveling to Mexico
- You have a valid passport
- You will travel to Mexico in less than 30 days
- Your will not stay in Mexico more than 180 days
- You are traveling to Mexico for pleasure, vacation, or recreational purposes
- You are NOT going to Mexico to seek employment
WHAT YOU NEED
- Contact information
- Passport information
- Full Name of the Hotel or address in Mexico
- Arrival flight information
- Email to send you the Tourist Card
- A printer to print the Tourist Card